Your Ad Here

Monday, October 12, 2009

Client Testimonials

Hi Vince,
Thank you thank you thank you. It would have messed up a lot to go to jail for 30 days. I don’t know what you said but I seriously appreciate your help. I thought I was screwed. You’re the man!
-Paul E.
*This client was facing 30 days jail and I convinced the Judge to vacate that order thereby keeping him out of jail on a probation violation for a 2nd offense DUI.
Vince Tucci
Kathi, I just got the the letter from your office with the wonderful news! Thank you so much for you efforts in bringing this case to a happy resolution. Please extend my thanks to Vince also. This is exactly the outcome I had hoped for. You guys are the greatest.
-James B.

Hey Vincent,
Just wanted to thank you in writing for your flawless work in court today for my DUI case. I've heard it before but today I got to witness first hand that district attorneys and prosecutors don't necessarily care about the truth or sometimes even evidence. What they care about the most is winning, regardless of the evidence or shady testimony of their key witnesses. I can honestly say that if I did not have you as my attorney and advocate, the prosecutor would have minced me up and grounded me to little bits of pieces. Your knowledge of the law and to effectively use that knowledge for the benefit of your client is in my opinion an art form and you have mastered it. I'm so happy that I trusted my instincts to retain your services. You did not let me down.
Thanks again Vincent!
Best regards,
Peter A.
Hi Vince,
I just found out that I have gotten my medical license back without any restrictions or probation!!!!! I cannot express how thankful I am that you went the extra mile to help me when I know that you did not have to. You are an amazing lawyer, but more than that you are a great person. Really I am forever greateful.
P.S, Los Angeles County, California
*This case was a first offense DUI with a .19 blood alcohol level that I got reduced to a dry reckless and won the DMV hearing. I also assisted the client with the medical board of California and the Attorney General's office......Vincent John Tucci, President of the CA DUI Lawyer's Association
Hi Vince, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you again for the great job you did keeping Rick out of prison. You are awesome!!! I'll be sending the rest of your fee ASAP. Thanks again :-}
L.T., San Bernardino, California
I was referred to Vincent Tucci by another attorney. I had mentioned that I made my living with my drivers license and he said I needed an expert. I could not have been happier with the outcome of my case. The result was better than I hoped for. Mr. Tucci is thorough! He immediately immersed himself in the details of my situation upon our first consultation. He maintained that same focus throughout our association. I would absolutely refer anyone that I know to Mr. Tucci. In my opinion, Mr. Tucci should be the first chose for anyone facing this situation. Mr. Tucci is a persons best chance. This was the best money I've ever spend given what was at stake for my family and myself. He took it personally. During the DMV hearing alone I saw that he was extremely passionate in his efforts to bring about a favorable outcome.
J.R. Torrance, California
After I received a DUI, my livelihood was in jeopardy. I interviewed several experienced DUI attorneys. When I met with Vince Tucci, I was surprised when he told me about a new law that would cause a permanent loss of my class B drivers licence. This fact changed the way he would approach my case. None of the other lawyers had this knowledge and their tactics would have failed to save my career.
Vince Tucci confidently explained his strategy in a way I could understand. He would make many Court and DMV appearances to tirelessly achieve our goals. Tucci obviously has a good working relationship with the Court and DMV, and is respected by their employees. With Vince Tucci's knowledge, tactics, rapport, and unyielding attitude, my livelihood was saved.
A.C., Orange County, California Firefighter
Vince:Will you be in your office next week. My son & I have a gift for you. And we want it to be delivered. My son has written a letter to you. We can not ever thank you for your hard work. I wrote a letter to a friend of mine in Indiana and you might be getting something soon from him. He was very impressed by how much you love kids and fight the whole nine yards. I say a prayer for you ever day and my rosary will never forget you.
I have been diagnosed with .....'s. But you have answered my prays for me. God puts angels with secret wings on earth. No one ever sees them, but I know you are one. I have cried a million tears for kids going thru this without the help of a attorney. I thank God you were there to help us. My you have much peace in your life for all the help you have given back.
K.W., Mother of our Client who just passed the Fire Academy
I WANTED THE BEST AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I GOT!!! When I heard the judge say “CASE DIMISSED” I knew that choosing you was the best decision I have ever made. You were up front and honest with me, you fought for me like I would have fought for myself, making sure to exhaust every possibility to help me with my case. I had a .17 breath alcohol result and I thought there was no way I was going to keep my license, let alone get all of my charges dropped. I don’t know how you did it, but I do know that you are AMAZING. Before I hired you, I called a few other attorneys and they told me there was no way I could keep my license, and they are right if I would have hired them. I even talk to some friends who said hiring an attorney would be a waste of time. Now I know that hiring a bad attorney would be a waste of time but that didn’t apply to you or your office. You did what was in my best interest and made sure I understood what was happening. I can not thank you enough. Hopefully I will never need to have you as my attorney again, but if I get another DUI there is only one call to make.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!Jessica G.Huntington Beach, CA
Hi Mr. Tucci,I just wanted to send you an email telling you how much I appreciate how you have helped me. You have no idea the fear I felt after I got my DUI in December. I didn't hire an attorney after the DUI because of the cost and also because I basically knew what I was already facing from talking to other people that had had one before. I went to court for my arraignment and I thought I would take my chances to see what the punishment was. At that time, if I needed to, I would have hired someone. Fortunately, I was able to take care of everything with that one court appearance. I was feeling okay after that, thinking that the punishment was manageable. But I couldn't believe it when I got pulled over while driving home from work in March by the same cop that stopped me for the DUI. Even though I had a suspended license, I was doing everything the court had asked me to do and was working on getting my restricted license back (which I did get 2 days after being pulled over, as you know). I know I shouldn't have been driving, but that day I had no way to work and I wasn't going to let "my mistake" destroy my life. So I took a chance and got myself in trouble, again. I honestly didn't think that the punishment would be more severe than the actual DUI. If I knew then what I know now, I would have NEVER drove on a suspended license. I knew I had to hire an attorney because I was looking a jail time and losing my license for a year. To me, it seemed as though everything was snowballing and I felt hopeless. Your name came up while I was crying to my boss. She said she had a friend that hired you for a DUI recently and he told her how great you were. So I got your number from her and called you for an appointment. At that time, I was so terrified about the consequences, I couldn't even think straight. When I met with you, you explained everything thoroughly. You knew how scared, worried and upset I was and when you told me to not worry about it and focus on my job & classes, I knew I was in good hands. When you called me yesterday and left a message telling me you had good news for me, I was expecting positive news but nothing like what you told me. I know I was looking at jail time and a huge fine & possibly losing my license for a year. I didn't want to get my hopes up because I was preparing myself for the outcome which I thought would be at best, house arrest, a big fine and an interlock device on my car. I honestly couldn't be happier with how it worked out. When you told me that you were able to work out the deal you did with community service & a small fine, I was speechless. You are truly amazing and I am so thankful that I hired you to represent me. I don't ever plan on getting myself in trouble again, but if I ever hear of anyone I know needing help regarding a DUI or anything pertaining to the circumstances around one, you better believe I will have them call you immediately. So, thank you again for everything, it is deeply appreciated.
Sincerely, D.L. , Lake Forest, California
I was referred to Braden & Tucci by a very close friend whom had used your services and was extremely satisfied, I gave it a try for myself and I too was extremely satisfied! The outcome of my case was to my amazement. Never in my life did I ever consider myself so lucky and I count my blessings for the opportunity to meet and know Tucci. Tucci is extremely professional and on point. He is also very comfortable to be around, as if I've known him my whole life. I trust and respect him very much. I have already recommended Vince several times, and will continue to do so in the future. Every penny was worth it, and I believe that Tucci fought my case as if I were his family. No trial was necessary. Tucci had it handled!
J.K., Los Angeles, California
A friend of my told me you do a great job. I was very satisfied. Vince is a friend, not just a lawyer. I already have referred people to Braden & Tucci.
K.M., Orange County, California
I was recommended to Vince's office by another attorney. The level of satisfaction with my case resolution was Excellent. Mr. Tucci is approachable at all times, caring regarding the case, and the welfare of the client. I would recommend Braden & Tucci to anyone that I knew. Mr. Tucci fought for my case above the call of duty.
M.G., Long Beach, California
I was referred to Braden & Tucci by Chris, an attorney for unemployment claim. What made me choose Tucci's firm is how he like to fight for you with passion and determination. I was very, very satisfied because whatever he did he made it happen and will get the job done. Vince is outgoing, funny, patient, and very determined to get the job done. Vince fought hard for me, it was worth it.
M.C., Santa Ana, California
I did extensive research about DUI laws online. The office is very professional and flexible. Vince Tucci took my case personally, as if he were defending himself. Vince is very professional, he is beyond reproach. I think Vince should setup financing and charge more. Vince's recommendations were excellent. His experience was visible and his demeanor was casual, yet conservative.
C.B., Laguna Niguel, California
References and reputation drew me to Vince's firm. Your office staff was also efficient and extremely helpful. I was very satisfied with my case resolution. Mr. Tucci is determined to win! He listened well and followed through as he promised. He was open and honest about the details. Absolutely would recommend Mr. Tucci. I already have recommended him to at least a handful and will continue if I hear of someone that needs a well qualified attorney. I definitely felt that Mr. Tucci fought hard and had my back. Mr. Tucci was extremely competent and I felt very confident in his knowledge and determination to succeed on behalf of his client.
S.A., Fullerton, California
I was referred to Vince from a friend. He said Vince was one of the best DUI attorneys around. I was 100% satisfied with the firm and extremely grateful for the resolution of my case. Mr. Tucci is without question the best DUI attorney in Southern California, but what impressed me the most was how well respected he is by the judges and the DA's in LA county. I would recommend Vince Tucci to anyone facing a DUI charge and especially to those facing a felony DUI charge. Absolutely, the fees were well worth it. I always felt Vince took my case personal and worked very hard for me. Thanks again Vince! You're the best!!
D.M., Riverside County, California
I found you on the internet and decided to contact you immediately. We were impressed that you were willing to meet with us on a Saturday. Our case resolution was outstanding. We feel that Vince did everything in his power to professionally help me and my outcome. He was impeccable, dedicated, honest, knows his game. We most certainly would recommend Mr. Tucci. We are truly happy and $ was well worth the cost. The justice system can sometimes be a long wait. If we went to trial, I'm sure we would still have been thankful for Vincent's assistance.
A.M. Huntington Beach, California
Impressive credentials, ongoing commitment to education, membership with the CDDA and VT's picking up the phone and speaking to me directly. Vince Tucci told me from the start what we should go for a dry reckless and that's what we achieved! He was knowledgeable about the law, respectful of his peers, knows the system and has a little attitude! I would recommend him to anyone seeking a DUI attorney in Southern California. Trust the best, Vince Tucci.
M.F., Los Angeles, California
I found Braden & Tucci through a recommendation by a friend. I was very satisfied with your service. Everyone was very professional and helpful to me. Not only in the matters related to the case but also personally supportive in a time of great pressure. Mr. Tucci is the best kind of lawyer. He does exactly what he says he will do and honors the intent of his promise, not just the words. He did more for me than I expected of him and was able to show what really happened to me in my case. He was ale to bring out the truth. I would recommend Braden & Tucci to anyone, especially someone I cared about. The money I paid to Mr. Tucci was well spent. He did everything legally possible to bring out the facts of my case in my favor. My case did not go to trial and I believe it was because of Mr. Tucci's representation. We did go to a hearing at the DMV and Mr. Tucci was excellent and was able to show the weaknesses of the case against me. The DMV found that the case was without merit and my license was unaffected.
S.C., West Covina, California
Your reputation in this field is very high. Furthermore, your achievement is well known in this field. I was highly satisfied and Mr. Tucci is a reliable attorney. I recommend Braden & Tucci and think my money was well spent and he fought hard to win for me. He is very competent and highly rated.
S.B., Lakewood, California
I was drawn to the firm's professionalism and ability to answer all of my questions. Tucci was also a Whittier Grad. And gave me a discount! Very satisfied. I never lost my license for a minute and no SR-22!! He's an aggressive, well prepared, and extremely capable attorney. I never had to worry about anything. Absolutely would refer Mr. Tucci to anyone facing a DUI. I do believe that I could not have spent my money any better and that he fought to death for me..
R.A., Irvine, California
If you had asked me a year ago, I would have never imagined the night I was cited for a DUI in concurrent of excessive speeding as an underage driver. I was beyond words as I understood I was in a horrendous situation that threatened my future in every aspect and would place a permanent scar on my record and the rest of my life. I was convinced I would lose my license for a year along with my driving rights, and pay my consequences. After being bombarded with never-ending pamphlets of DUI lawyers, meeting with experienced DUI lawyers who insisted they were the most qualified for the job, I was lucky enough to have an attorney refer me to Vincent Tucci. Hands down, the best decision was hiring Vincent to represent me. After our consultation, I was assured I was in good hands even though I was convinced my license would still be taken away. About 5 months after being cited with the DUI, I could not be happier to say my case was recently DISMISSED, and my driver’s license reinstated! I am thoroughly impressed to have had Vincent as a professional expert fighting on my side, who pursued to aggressively, passionately and successfully battle my case as his own. Thank you Mr. Tucci for representing me and I can truly say you saved my life. You are the very best DUI lawyer!
K. H., Long Beach, CA
Mr. Tucci, Thank you SO MUCH for your text message tonight and the good news about the DMV. I know you hear this all of the time but you really lifted a heavy weight off of my shoulders. I have been extrememly stressed about this entire situation and to hear that at least one part has been taken care of, and in my favor, is some of the best news. This is the most stressful ordeal I have been through and I am so fortunate to be in your hands. My step-father, (J.G.), told me I had nothing to worry about since you would be handling my case and he is right. I wanted to thank you a thousand times on the phone but I do apologize, I was really nervous speaking with you and wanted to cry hearing the DMV case was won! Again, thank you for everything. I know it isn't over yet but so far, things have been going great. Your expertise and office is exceptional!
T.H., Rancho Cucamonga, California
I received my DUI in 2007 and hired a big internet law firm based on their size and rating. Knowing that this lawyer was published and had no complaints with the bar association. I spoke to his associate attorney on the phone and in seven months, I met him in person once. The delays were agonizing and no information was ever conveyed to me. My life was on hold for seven months and the stress of the unknown was unbearable!
I then sought out Mr. Tucci. Within 3 weeks of hiring Vincent Tucci, he had gathered all of the necessary documentation for court, obtained a civil compromise for the hit and run charge from the victim and the case was settled much to my satisfaction on the 1st court appearance. I had a .28% blood alcohol level, traffic accident and a hit and run. Not only was my case settled quickly and professionally by Mr. Tucci; the sentence was greatly reduced and two of the three charges were dismissed. I am forever grateful to Mr. Tucci! I have my life back, I can finally focus on my job and my kids. I am so relieved to be able to move on with all of the stress and worrying of this case and my past lawyers behind me! Vince, you did a phenomenal job, I truly wish I had found you first! Thank-you for fighting for me!!!
M.H. Anaheim, California
September 15. 2008Mr. Vincent Tucci, Attorney-at-LawBraden & Tucci Law Firm82 DiscoveryIrvine, CA 92618
Dear Vince,
On behalf of my daughter and our family, we are sending our sincerest appreciation to you and your legal team for taking a difficult case against a young minor and obtaining a dismissal of the DUI charge. As a father, it has been a difficult ordeal for our family to handle this alone without having the best legal counsel standing behind us. We were thrown into a complicated legal maze and needed to find the best attorney to represent my daughter. We were fortunate that one of the most respected and highly-regarded criminal defense attorneys in the country recommended you to our family. He felt that an experienced DUI attorney was needed in the DUI defense area in order to ensure that our legal interests would be fully protected, and that we would have the best chance in the complex criminal court system. He was right.
Your legal skills were put to the test in representing my daughter at the tough DMV hearing, and it resulted in a favorable decision to throw out the order to suspend her driver's license for one year. Your expert knowledge with the alcohol breathalyzer instrument and the hearing process allowed you to make the proper objections and persuade the hearing office to throw out the tests. As a result, my daughter was allowed to retain her driver license without a suspension. The second phase of the legal process involved the criminal court hearing. Again, your intimate knowledge and experience with the criminal court system resulted in avoiding the trial process and having the DUI charge dismissed.
Through this process, my daughter has learned and now understands the severity of the circumstances. We hear of other families and young adults involved in DUI's but never thought it would occur with our own daughter. Through the process, we have also learned of the substantial impact that a conviction would have in school and in the future working career of a young adult who otherwise has led an exemplary life through high school and college. We feel blessed in making the wisest decision to hire the best in the business to represent her as there are no second chances in the DMV administrative hearing and in the criminal court system.
Thank you for giving 110% in fully representing the interests of my daughter throughout this heart-wrenching legal process. You and your legal team did magnificent work in representing her.
Sincerely yours,Glenn H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Followers

free counters
Real-time web tracking by Visit Streamer

StumbleUpon.com submit to reddit Increase traffic SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Add to Mixx!
Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

BlogUpp!