Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ascendant Media Complaints Sorted by Date
Sort by Destination Sort by Date Sort by Popularity

Ascendant Media
Posted: 2008-07-24 by Olivia [send email]



They are still in sweepstakes business.

Complaint Rating:
2 years ago I received an email from them saying that I won an entry in $250 Flight Money Sweepstakes and that I should send them by email 10 numbers of my choosing and that should I fail to get grand prize, I'm guaranteed to receive at least $25 consolation prize. So I sent them numbers...
Comments United States Business & Finances




Previous 1 Next
http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/ascendant-media-a46353/bydate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Followers

Topics

free counters
Real-time web tracking by Visit Streamer

StumbleUpon.com submit to reddit Increase traffic SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Add to Mixx!
Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

BlogUpp!