Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Looking for help with the new AdWords interface?
This Help Center is for the previous AdWords interface. Learn more about the new interface and how you can switch:
Transition Overview Help Center for the new interface
Invalid Clicks
Basics
•How does Google detect invalid clicks?
•How will Google credit my account for invalid clicks?
•Lesson: What are Invalid Clicks?
•How does Google respond to instances of invalid clicks?
•What kinds of clicks does Google consider invalid?
•How does Google handle invalid impressions?
•Video: About Invalid Clicks
Monitoring Click Activity
•Invalid Clicks report
•Does increased traffic mean I'm getting invalid clicks?
•What can I do to help monitor or prevent invalid clicks?
•Will my reporting be affected by invalid clicks?
•Will you still charge me for clicks if my URL is inaccessible?
•Do multiple clicks from the same IP address suggest invalid activity?
•Why don't my web logs or third-party click auditing software match my AdWords report?
•Does early daily budget exhaustion suggest invalid click activity?
•Does a low conversion rate indicate invalid activity?
•Am I charged for clicks that originate from a Google IP address?
Reporting Suspicious Behavior
•How do I report suspected invalid clicks? (all except U.S.)
•How do I alert Google to suspected invalid clicks that aren't being filtered?
•How do I report suspected invalid clicks? (U.S. only)
•Lesson: Identifying Invalid Clicks
http://adwords.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Followers

Topics

free counters
Real-time web tracking by Visit Streamer

StumbleUpon.com submit to reddit Increase traffic SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Add to Mixx!
Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

BlogUpp!